Listen to past audio and video interviews with Judy Cornish about dementia and Alzheimer’s care as well as the DAWN Method.
Past dementia & Alzheimer’s audio interviews with Judy Cornish
- All Things Seniors podcast with Rafiq Punjani—Listen to Judy’s interview with Rafiq Punjani on All Things Seniors. Judy and Rafiq discuss what she meant by preserving dignity in dementia as well as the DAWN approach to strength-based dementia care. [aired on January 16, 2020]
- Alzheimer’s Speaks with Lori La Bey—Listen to Judy’s interview with Lori La Bey on Alzheimer’s Speaks during which she describes her reasons for writing the book, Dementia with Dignity: Living Well with Alzheimer’s or Dementia Using the DAWN Method and how it differs from her book, The Dementia Handbook: How to Provide Dementia Care at Home. [aired March 5, 2019]
- Writers & Authors on Fire podcast—Listen to the interview at Writers & Authors on Fire website. [Episode 97, aired April 25, 2017]
- Alzheimer’s Speaks with Lori La Bey—Listen to Judy’s interview with Lori La Bey on Alzheimer’s Speaks about the book, The Dementia Handbook. [aired April 11, 2017]
Past video interviews with Judy Cornish
- Video interview with Jenny Trott—Watch Jenny Trott’s interview with Judy (on YouTube) as they discuss her book, Dementia With Dignity, and Judy Cornish’s strength-based approach to dementia care. [19:29 minutes; aired April 17, 2019]